• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Tornado Hold Meteor Cancel and Double Jump Refresh

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet

I have found a Niche Thing about tornado hold for megaman, and a property of Tengu mans fan, I believe the fan itself is a platform i clearly used my ledge jump and a double jump, which means it actually refreshed my double jump, thus i think it might actually be a platform, as i did a weird beam of light at 3:10 which i believe is a accidental taunt triggered by the move. i list the in the description the times but i will liost them here too.

2:30. 3:00, 3:10 4:30 4:25.

Last edited:

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Yea it does seem if you time it right you don't get spiked. That is kinda nifty

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet
i also forgot to mention, if you look at the first cancel, i clearly used my ledge jump and a double jump, which means it actually refreshed my double jump, thus i think it might actually be a platform

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
I've noticed that sometimes when I use Tornado Hold aggressively I'll hear the "Rush Coil bounce" audio and my opponent will suddenly shoot up into the air. I think there's a glitch with Tornado Hold that sometimes makes it behave like Rush Coil for both Mega Man and his opponents, but I'm not really sure what triggers it.

Last edited:

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
The move must still be Rush at it's core. Mega Man touching the origin point of the move probably causes the move to slightly revert back into Rush.

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
Yea, it seems to still have the "trampoline" effect when you hit it. And the weird beam of light isn't a taunt, it's the same light of when the default (Rush) up-B disappears.

Last edited:

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Rush has the same properties too. Got meteor smashed by Olimar CPU only for Rush to push me back up and let me use him again

Top Bottom