• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megacon Orlando 2015

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Hey y'all I'm new here so apologies if this isn't the correct forum to post this here, but Megacon Orlando is coming up this weekend and they have a Smash Bros Wii U tournament on Saturday! Me and my friends are going to participate in it and I was wondering if this would be a good place for me to start getting into local tournaments.

Also is anyone else planning to participate as well? The more the merrier!

vesperite

Smash Rookie
i went with two of my friends, my friends participated, i'm trash with gamecube controller lol. what were your guys' usernames or what did you look like. we might have seen you

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
The same as my username

also my friend was with me and he was ness and I was wearing a snorlax hoodie

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
I made it to round 3 I think. Lost to an insane pikachu player who was a really chill guy.

vesperite

Smash Rookie
out of our group the closest was 18th place, my friend was up against this one guy who is friends with this player that 3 stocked in a bunch of matches

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
I think know who you're talking about. Do you remember what characters your friend and the other guy where playing as?

Top Bottom