• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Man Tactics (In-Depth Video)

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Greetings everyone,

My Buddy and I have been hard at work attempting to learn and master the characters in the Smash roster. Our plan is to release a tactics video for every character at some point! Smash hasn't been out for long, but Jeff has managed to compile a video to share his knowledge on Mega Man. Hopefully the video is approachable for smashers of all skill levels. We hope that you all find this video helpful. Jeff worked very hard on it, and I got my ass handed to me plenty while fighting his Mega Man!

So with that being said, sit back, relax, and enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oxbjcKBXX4

Don't forget to like the video, and subscribe if you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
This video summaries a bunch of stuff we've discussed on the Mega Man threads over the past two months. Nice work! For those that are visual learners, like me, this is a great watch and a good video for those starting out as Mega Man. :)

Last edited:

K-45

Smash Journeyman
Wonderful video it really shows alot of megaman techs but one thing I feel u should have mention is sometime when u throw a metal blade into a grab you should pivot grab. sometime your your opponent starts reading you and know what u are going to do its good to fake them out a little bit and still get the grab.

One more tech u also should have mention is gimp in with leaf shield. Where u go after a opponent off stage and footstool them.

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments! Yeah we definitely missed a few techs.. we may do follow up videos for certain characters :D

Top Bottom