• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Man and the Custom Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega4000

Smash Journeyman
^ LOL "link my sources"? Sure, let me just find that MIT study on Ice Slasher vs Danger Wrap...
Ice Slasher does the best job of creating space out of all Mega's specials.
Excuse me, but how many tournaments have you won using ice slasher? How many people have actually go far with ice slasher in a tourny? show footage, because you can talk whatever you want but without results you are nothing. Read my pm and let's see what your ice slasher can do against a real sheik.

Last edited:

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
There are no sets with Ice Slasher. No one is advocating it much either. No need to be so abrasive in your posts.

mega4000

Smash Journeyman
There are no sets with Ice Slasher. No one is advocating it much either. No need to be so abrasive in your posts.
I'm sorry but this time it went personal. I'm sick of people talking things without showing anything. Is very easy to talk about how great his ice slasher or hyper bomb bla bla bla is when conveniently there is no footage at all. He want's to proof he is playing the right character? then fine, I pm him a challenge against people I play every single week at every tourny I attend that actually have a real level. From now on if people whant's to proof a move is good, show good result in tournys, the rest is crap. Danger wrap and crash bomb are useful in tournys with the right combination, but there is no footage of ice slasher, hyper bomb heck even shadow blade doing good at tournys. Next time someone talks about a weapon show tournament results or else back off, because thats all what matters here.

Last edited:

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Though to be honest at least half the EVO custom sets for Megaman were theorycrafting. Even so, the masses stuck with what they knew, and they preferred Danger Wrap as a more worthwhile option for an EVO set over Ice Slasher.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's getting a little heated in here, so between that and I've held off on this for the past few days, it'd be best to take this discussion to the main Customs Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/custom-moveset-project-mega-man-evo-2015-sets-complete.388486/

As for tournament video sources, it's true they help arguments, just be polite when asking. And please tag me so I can add them to the Video Thread OP. >_>

Though to be honest at least half the EVO custom sets for Megaman were theorycrafting. Even so, the masses stuck with what they knew, and they preferred Danger Wrap as a more worthwhile option for an EVO set over Ice Slasher.
I think it was about 7 to 3, and those theory sets were mostly Shadow Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom