• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega-Japan's Zelda/Sheik FAQ

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Hi all, this is your friendly neighbor, Mega-Japan, here it is:

Zelda/Sheik FAQ

If anyone has something to add, anything at all, please feel free to say so. I know I'm not the wisest Zelda player out there and that I might have hundreds of mistakes in there but hey, I'm willing to fix them.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I'd have liked to see more on the Advanced Techs, but it's already here. I don't know... I've never been one for FAQS.

Thanks for the effort though.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
A lot of the FAQ looks awfully familiar..... didn't you post the matchups in the "I need help against ______ thread"? :laugh:

Also, I think you may need to update the FAQ as matchups change and ATs are found.
Great 1st effort though. Just have to polish it up.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Thanks but I already had included the chain lock, which I like to call the "Mortal Chain". It's in the guide, just near the bottom.

A lot of the FAQ looks awfully familiar..... didn't you post the matchups in the "I need help against ______ thread"? :laugh:

Also, I think you may need to update the FAQ as matchups change and ATs are found.
Great 1st effort though. Just have to polish it up.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to tell me. Though you can start by telling me what's missing and I'll take it from there xD.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I was just saying that I noticed you had posted a big chunk of the FAQ in the Matchup thread I mentioned that's all.

As far as the AT part that I said, I thought it was really useful. I was merely saying that when more ATs are found, and matchups change in and out of Zelda/Sheik's favor, you are probably going to have to update it if lots of people follow it so it stays up to date. (I believe you are missing the Farore's Boost AT which is similar to the Nayru's Jump you already mentioned in the FAQ.)

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I was just saying that I noticed you had posted a big chunk of the FAQ in the Matchup thread I mentioned that's all.

As far as the AT part that I said, I thought it was really useful. I was merely saying that when more ATs are found, and matchups change in and out of Zelda/Sheik's favor, you are probably going to have to update it if lots of people follow it so it stays up to date. (I believe you are missing the Farore's Boost AT which is similar to the Nayru's Jump you already mentioned in the FAQ.)
I don't even consider that an AT but yeah, guess I'll add that too.

Top Bottom