• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meeting please

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Ive been seeing alot of things that should not be in these discussions. I will just go ahead and say it. There will be no earthwormjim,Cloud, Simon Belmont. None of these characters have been featured in any gamecube titles, they have to be in a gamecube title to make it in. And also this game will be in moderate speed. All this i heard on some nintendo website talking about brawl. This is official to.

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
Actually it's all Nintendo systems... not just Gamecube.

EDIT: I forgot to add that they all DID appear on Nintendo systems. Oh and Simon Belmont was for, I believe, two games on Gamecube.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, we needed another thread like this to set our minds straight, and you have saved us all.

That news is old, very old, so old that a huge Smash Bros site like this one, has seen thousands of times. In fact, most people on this forum know about these things the day the news is released.

And just to correct you, they have to be on ANY Nintendo console.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They had to be on the Gmecube? Well there goes Pit and Zamus then.

Speaking of lgical choices....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom