• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Medical conditions

What are the worst medical conditions?

• seizures

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • diabetes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • glaucoma

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • high blood pleasure

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Diabetes would be so hard to deal with. I'd much rather get random seizures than constantly having to check my blood, inject insulin, etc on a daily basis.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Mines is seizures I get seizures:urg:
Every five seconds!

Haha, okay, sorry. But seriously, if mines did have seizures, all of those Uzbekistani kids would be long dead.

But seriously, this isn't really a poll question. You suggest that only those are the worst possible conditions, but there are a lot of horrible, uncommon ones which you haven't listed.

I don't know of any obscure conditions, but I don't think down syndrome would be so nice, but I guess it might not be so bad for the actual person with down syndrome. I guess we look at them and think 'that must be horrible', but they think more along the lines of 'I look funny' or 'cat'.
loltasteless
I also agree with Homeyven. Diabetes would be really hard to live with, but they are improving the technology for it all the time, so it's a lot less of a hassle than it used to be. Not to say that it's not a hassle.

Glaucoma, I think, would be the worst out of those. I don't know, but I don't think I could handle losing my sight, after having it for so long. The trouble of reading brail everywhere, and having to guide myself around town would drive me crazy. Not to mention the part where I just can't see anything.

flaco

The Terminator
I still say that seizures are the real problem I had one three days ago and I still have the headeaces of it ouch

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
ugh, i would hate to have seizures, it would be so terrible, imagine if you had one in the middle of class or something like that. i would be so embarrassed if that happened to me.

Chitose

Smash Rookie
siezures are probably the worst. You can do something about high blood pressure/pleasure.
A friend of mine found out he was diabetic about 4 months ago.

He said it sucked at first, but now he's used to injecting himself twice a day. He says it doesnt hurt, but he doesnt like pricking his finger when he's testing his blood sugar levels. Also, he can't prick the same finger too many times because it'll lose the nerves if its over done, so he has to vary fingers.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
No thread has ever made me laugh as much as this one has. After reading Uncle Meat's post with "cat", I didn't think much could top that, but in the very next post, one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my life. Too. ****ing. Good. I voted for high blood pleasure. It's just too rich.

Flaco, you're a classic.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah. Radnom. That's what it is....

There are so many ailments that are as serious. Alzhimers for example.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I said high blood pleasure sinc eit seems like you are always risk an dhave to watch everything until you get better or you'll have a heartattack like that.

Top Bottom