• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Me (E40) vs BLITZ

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
You should try aircamping more, single shffl fairs would do you some good. Almost everytime you did a nair you got shieldgrabbed. Try to shffl fairs that are SPACED. This allows you to avoid grabs and follow up. You need to try to break the offensive rythm that the Falcon seems to get. It really looked like he had the mindgames going better most of the fight. Try to avoid Fsmashing unless you get him off the edge, your under him on a stage, combo'd into it, or tech chased. When he is running around Falcon is just too fast and he probably will avoid it. Other than that I thought both played well.

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
You seemed to be doing mostly everything you did right, were not any huge flaws in your play. I dont really know what to tell you in terms of things you can do as I dont play marth much.

Top Bottom