• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Me and My Boys Gonna Clow You!!!!!

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
These are the words I heard from Lil Kong for so long. But if you were at Impact Clash, you know that the smack talk pretty much makes itself.

This guy talks an inordinate amount of trash about me, Tong and Mars. Then when Tong backed out (girl johns) earlier this week, Lil Kong gave him unending crap about how he was ducking out of the match.

Yet lo and behold, Mars and myself show up to Impact Clash on Saturday, and this is what happened:

Lil Kong if you're hiding somewhere, please come out. My wallet is hurting I need the money.
Me and my boys gonna CLOW YOU!!!!!!!!

I am a grown man and I am calling you sofT. S-o-f-capital T

sofTTTTTTTTTT

I don't need to say anything else to you CHUMPY MCLAMENSTEIN! Don't ever show up to a tournament without at least $100 cash or you're useless. Lol!

Top Bottom