• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD Players

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Yeah, I do know of Xanadu, but with how popular they are lately due to Smash4 they've been running late into the night so I really can't attend since I still have school the next day and such. I'm looking to see if there's just any other locals or just people nearby that I have just been missing until now. If it's not another local tourney then maybe just someone to play with and practice with on occasion.

I live in Odenton if that helps.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
I'm busy at the moment anyway. Just pop me a message later.

chtucker18

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I do know of Xanadu, but with how popular they are lately due to Smash4 they've been running late into the night so I really can't attend since I still have school the next day and such. I'm looking to see if there's just any other locals or just people nearby that I have just been missing until now. If it's not another local tourney then maybe just someone to play with and practice with on occasion.

I live in Odenton if that helps.
I'm in Laurel ready to practice and compete.

Last edited:

Siege1

Smash Rookie
I'm a melee n00b recieving coaching in Greenbelt looking for anyone to play with, preferably in person. Can probably host within the next coming weeks but current CRT is very small etc.

Last edited:

NoTouch

Smash Rookie
Anyone easton md im looking to have a person over to smash with. Tell me if
u can, i lkay melee need someone taht is alright at the game.

Top Bottom