• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBTI and Mains

Weeatt

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks to those who have been answering my questions in my previous threads. Keep em coming! Anyways, now I need to know who your main is and what type you are based on the MBTI personality test. I'm aware that someone has done this before, but I believe it was only done for Brawl, not Smash 4. (correct me if I'm wrong.) This is probably where I will need the most responses so I can compile a chart. Thanks for supporting me! My project for my college class is going very well so far with this information. Like I said before, keep em coming!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm willing to be a part of this study.

I'm an ENTP (extroverted intuitive thinker that perceives) and I primarily use Fox and Mario.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
INFJ - Ike.
I'm curious about the Brawl study over this now.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Hey why would I not?

I am ENTJ and I main Donkey Kong and Ganondorf.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
ISFJ and Ike! I suspect there's no connection, at least with me.

In my opinion MBTI strictly describes your social interactions and has no bearing on your aptitudes, inclinations, intelligence, etc. It will probably just affect how you talk and maybe what you talk about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom