• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

maybe something interesting??

Status
Not open for further replies.

win_ftw

Smash Cadet
i found this playing as diddy against a ness. might work with other chars against ness too.

as you all know ness' ground release from a grab is obscenely and painfully long.

i was playing and i grabbed ness on the left ledge of FD facing the left. (this works on the right too) i was too busy pummeling to throw and he did a ground release, off the ledge. he went straight down so i ff'd and d-aired and got a spike in. at lower percents the spike wont kill immediately, but youre on top of ness, gimping his pk thunder anyways. im gonna go into training mode and test more, with other chars too. let me know what you all think, plz

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
This happens with a lot of characters, and is a facet of the game that has been explored since before dinosaurs were invented.

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride
On your disco stick (HEY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom