• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe it's not too late to pick up Ganondorf

tehtawd

Smash Rookie
Hi Ganondorf players and others,

I just wanted to drop by and hand out a video link.
I stopped playing Ganondorf for a few reasons back in the day. When I was ~Shin_Ganondorf~ I played a fast and powerful character. Everyone knows from Brawl and after the character has been slowed down and nerfed many ways. But the number one reason I stopped playing Ganondorf?...

The character changed in my views. I loved to relate to Ganondorf in his fight for prosperity for his people, the recent Legend of Zelda which had the character 'Demise' in it, all but took that vision away. These video's I just watched, and the recent changes to the character in the last few patches have me picking up the ol Triforce of power.

If anyone else was on the fence like I was (I doubt it, i'm kind of silly). I hope these vid's help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqJZSk2GVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-C...qJZSk2GVY&annotation_id=annotation_1846758209

-Todd

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
You mean the people who are still ******* around in the desert seven years after he's gained total and unchallenged control of the land? Those people? The ones that he never brings up at any point in the series, aside from a passing "our" in his speech in WW? It was never for them.

tehtawd

Smash Rookie
Coolkidd, thanks for the vids.
But the important parts for me is playstyle and character (in terms of story). I know that's wierd, but hey, I got pretty far, for me, in 2006 with these in my heart.

Bleak Power

Smash Rookie
Welcome back, brother. It is never too late to enter the House of Ganon. But wait not for the day of reckoning, for it is the day when loyal servants and the measly other players who dare oppose us are judged alike.

Two things I always liked about Ganondorf that are reflected in his playstyle are his ambition and the hard work that he puts towards his goals. He was already strong before, but that Triforce of Power wasn't always a part of him. It was made so because he earned it. The dude's an evil mother****** and he's such a manace because he worked for that sh**.

Last edited:

tehtawd

Smash Rookie
Hey Bleak Power,

Watch the vid's I linked before. If you use the information in those video's you wouldn't be calling Gdorf a true villian or an evil mother #yayword. Sometimes confidence and amusement can make you seem a villian. Who knows.

And welcome to the forums Bleak Power.

-Todd

Top Bottom