• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [May 9, 2015] The Showdown @ John Paul Jones Arena $3,000 prize pool. (Charlottesville, VA)

Kontrol

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm super pumped to officially announce The Showdown. My Name is Aaron Tutwiler, and I'm the operator of Voyage eSports, and we're working with Federation Gaming to bring The Showdown to John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville!

Any questions, feel free to post them here but I'll respond a lot more quickly at my email address.

You can either email me Aaron "Kontrol" Tutwiler at: aaron@federationgaming.com
or
Dan "ConnMann" Conn at: dan@federationgaming.com

register @
http://www.federationgaming.com

Here's the CopyPasta from the website:

"Federation Gaming announces THE Showdown at John Paul Jones Arena May 9, 2015. An Esports Video Game tournament for amateurs and all members of the community who love gaming. Six Tournaments will be held featuring: Smash Bros Melee, Call of Duty, Madden, Guitar Hero, Hearthstone and a Nascar driving experience. The Showdown will also be featuring several Professional Players who will be there to expo and help gamers of all skill levels improve.

Gamers will be competing for up to $12,000 in prizes, along with other sponsored prizes.

The Showdown is both a Festival and Tournament. There will be live streaming, Music and multiple ways for spectators to engage while the tournament is being held. Tournaments begin at 10am, so plan to make a day of it with family, friends and co-workers. Spectator passes are also available for you to cheer on your friends, or just sit back and see the craze of the worlds largest sport; Esports!"

Last edited:

Joshtrip1

J Dogg
NNID
danielsjw7
3DS FC
2466-4097-7365
Oops didn't know you made this. Guess I don't need mine up then unless you want me to keep mines up

Last edited:
Top Bottom