• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [May 9, 2015] BOTTOM TIER BATTLE 2! Feat. 5 Smash games! REG IS CLOSED (Toronto, ON)

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
I don't have work; almost forgot about this... :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hey I just wanted to know if there was an age restriction? me and my buddy are 15 and 16 and would want to go
There's no age restriction.

I closed registration last night but if you guys want to sign up now i'll let you in since I missed your question.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also im pretty sure im gonna change smash 4 to 2 stock because there's 40 entrants and I want to finish at a decent time

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Also im pretty sure im gonna change smash 4 to 2 stock because there's 40 entrants and I want to finish at a decent time
not entirely sure if regged or not lmao; kinda need to know if I should come or naw

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
To everyone who tried to register for BTB2 today: I can't put you in the tournament, we're over capacity. :(

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT BTB2! PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU SIGNED UP! OR IF YOU CAN HELP ME SEED! (I need people to help me with this tonight.)

Smash 4 has been changed to 2-stock in the interest of time. Mewtwo will NOT be legal.
I am allowing Melee and Brawl players to use Sopo IF THEIR OPPONENT AGREES TO IT. No other banned characters are legal via gentleman's rule.

Tentative schedule and TV arrangement (assuming minimum 8 CRTs):
1:00 PM: Smash 4 starts. Runs all day.
1:00 PM: Project M and Melee start. CRT count: 4 Project M, 4 Melee
4:00 PM: Brawl starts. CRT count: 2 Project M, 2 Melee, 4 Brawl
6:00 PM: Smash 64 starts. CRT count: 1 Project M, 1 Melee, 2 Brawl, 4 Smash 64
The rest of the setups will be converted to Smash 64 as needed.

Schedule/setups is of course subject to how many we get.

If you will not be able to make these times for any games you joined, please tell me so I can remove you from the bracket beforehand.

If you take longer than 5 minutes to report to your match you will be DQed. We are going to be tight on time with this many entrants. I am going to be too busy to be paying attention to my phone so please don't text me to delay your match, I will not read it or do it.

If you would like to help me update brackets on the weekend please tell me your Challonge username. I will have 2 tablets available.

Please bring setups for any smash game you are able to bring setups for. Wiis are preferred to gamecubes. You do not need to bring 64 consoles, but cartridges are needed.

There will not be any keyboard adapters for Smash 64.

I realized I left the registration form open despite claiming to close it. If you registered BEFORE 11:59 pm on May 6th, you have been added. If you registered after that, you will not be able to join.

Here are the lists of participants SO FAR. A lot of you guys registered twice and listed different games, so please look for your name in all of these pages.
If you would like to be dropped from a game, let me know tonight or tomorrow please. However I am not adding anyone to any brackets.
THESE ARE NOT FULLY SEEDED YET. If you would like to help me seed please do, I want to get this done tonight.
Remember every game you enter is $5. Venue fee is $5.

Smash 64: http://challonge.com/BTB264/
Melee: http://challonge.com/BTB2Melee/
Brawl: http://challonge.com/BTB2Brawl/
Project M: http://challonge.com/BTB2PM/
Smash 4: http://challonge.com/BTB2Sm4sh/

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
Wii U
  • Legal characters: :4charizard::4dk::4drmario::4falco::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4link::4lucina::4marth::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4gaw::4palutena::4robinm::4samus::4shulk::4wiifit::4zelda: (D and E tier of the Japanese tier list. This is subject to change depending on the April patch.).
Hmmm one of these is not like the others. Can you tell what it is?

:4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl::4miibrawl:GG guys

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
Falco is considered a bottom tier.

S-shut up Lombardi is the best. ;_;

Top Bottom