• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 30, 2015] Shuckle's Shell Smash (Fernley, Nevada)

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
This will be Fernly's first official Smash Tournament! Come on down to this free tournament

You can win yourself a:
Gold Mario Amiibo! *Mint
Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibo set *Mint
Splatoon Video game (winners choice of P or D)
and a very special Japanese raffle

* We will have a Streetpass corner so bring your 3ds and 2ds systems!

* We will have every current Amiibo for you to use with your games and to fight!

* Customs are allowed with players advance notice

* Current rule set is (Single elimination)
3 stock 8 min. win 2/3 matches (Singles)
3 stock 8 min. win 3/5 Matches (Final match)

Come and help this new and growing community!

If you would like to participate using the internet please RSVP and let me know your Nintendo ID

Last edited:

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
The Nintendo World championship will no longer interfere with our event and it will resume the correct time that is on the flyer!

May 30th, 3PM - last match, at the Frontier Fun Center in Fernley Nevada!

Last edited:

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Just as a reminder you guys can post questions here and at my special email address

shuckle.tournaments@gmail.com

I respond to email much quicker

We also have about 30 people signed up at the moment with email traffic and Facebook groups!

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Dear, Smash Fans

This Saturday we have a Smash tournament that keeps growing! At this rate I might not have enough supplies to keep up with amount of players, so I would like to ask this new community if there are two people than can bring a GameCube adapter with them!

Currently we have:

3 Wii U consoles
2 extra HD TV
1 Large HD Projector that runs at 120HZ for super smooth game play!
1 GameCube adapter
And all of the current smash bros. Amiibo!

The list of people that are interested keeps growing, so I would really want this first tournament to take off and be a monthly or even a bi-weekly biases.

So if you can bring some extra gear, please shout at me anywhere you find me so I can sleep easy at night!

We have about 15 hard confirm people, and 22+ soft confirmed.

One last thing to note,

We will be having rare Amiibo / Nintendo goods to be raffled to ensure an fair and equal
opportunity to those how are not as skilled as the people who pure their soul into the game...um well, anyway please let me know what Amiibo you are interested in seeing at the raffle table!

Thank you for listing to my rambling,
Have a safe ad wonderful memorial day!

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Dear, Smash Fans

It is hump day and we are getting closer and closer to Settle it in Smash!

I am gearing up to make sure I don't overlook anything important!
an issue with my extra Smash Wii U disk we had has gone missing and I threw my house upside doe looking for it,
if someone could please bring an extra Smash Wii U disk with them, we would be very grateful!

Our co-host and Technical equipment supervisor/coordinator John has been ever so kind as to provide the for-mentioned projector and sound equipment!

We are still missing the GameCube adapters to borrow, but I have faith that someone will save the day, but we will have all controller options available.
Although if you want to bring your greased up super controllers then by all means please bring your own gear that you feel most comfortable with!

Your friend,
Michael Smith

Top Bottom