• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 30, 2015] Mute City Summer Sesh 1 (Indian Trail, NC)

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice

Hello! I ran the Mute City series during the school semester at UNCC. I have finally located a venue to hold summer tournaments!

Doors open at 12:30 pm.
Melee Singles will start at 2pm.
PM Singles will start at 4pm.
Melee doubles will be held if there is enough interest.
PM doubles will be held if PM ends on time and there is more interest than Melee doubles.

Rules:

Melee: Apex ruleset

PM: 1-2-1 striking 2 bans
Starters: Yoshi Story, Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Smashville, Dreamland
Counterpicks: Warioware, Final Destination, Norfair, Fountain of Dreams, Green Hill Zone

Venue fee: $5
Entree fee for singles: $5
Entree fee for doubles: $4 ($2 per person)

*There will be a 64 side tournament if we have time*
$2 entree

Last edited:

Vheri

Smash Rookie
Money match for pr lets go man ill be there <3 my fox V ur pika and you will see me if i dont show up i got no johns

Vheri

Smash Rookie
oh and if i win you are my double partner and ill pay you 2 dollars a game we win haha :p

Vheri

Smash Rookie
Haha alright man, if you beat me, I will team with you but instead of paying me $2 per game we win, just pay for my entree for doubles.
Deal but i have a feeling you will be my doubles partner ether way haha if i pay for you that is XD

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice
JV5 depends on the luck of the player and your skill level. There is definitely at least 1 JV5 capable person coming to Mute Ctiy but I am sure it will be fun.

If you have a car, bring a setup and leave it in the car. We might just need the console. (Also bring PM if you can)

The_Most_Effectual

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EarthBoundNerdC
May 30th... as in Saturday... not Sunday... Oops... You know, you get a lot of weird looks when you walk into a Magic tournament with a CRT TV.

Anyway, how was the tournout? And the lady at the counter said something about meetings on Wednesdays there for Smash?

Top Bottom