• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 30, 2014] A-1 Comics Smash (Roseville, CA)

Eridaan

Smash Rookie
A1 Comics Roseville is proud to announce their first paid Smash Tourney!

Game: Project M (3.02 patch), Singles Only

Entry Fee: $6 ($5 to the Money Pot, $1 to the Venue), Cash Only Please

Format: Double Elmination, Bring Your Own Controller
(I'll love you forever if you bring your own setup too ♥)

Details:
-APEX Rules - 8 minute time limit/4 stocks per match, Best of 3 format.
1st Match - Starter Stages Only, Strike Order: 1-2-2-1 | Following Matches: Starter & Counter-Pick Stages, Winner Ban 3, Opponent Pick Stage, Winner Change Character, Opponent Change Character.

-Open stations are open to friendlies with anyone, spectators or competitors.

Tournament Organizer : Andrew "Eridaan" Romero

As always, if you have any questions or thoughts, feel more than free to post/ message me personally.

Last edited:

Griffin Trav

Smash Rookie
Where do I sign up, or do I pay up front? Also, I might be able to bring a TV if you need one.

Last edited:

Eridaan

Smash Rookie
You can sign up on the day of in person, pay up front before the last call for sign ups that day.

If you could bring a tv and system that would be greatly appreciated! The more stations we have, the faster we can get through rounds!

Griffin Trav

Smash Rookie
You can sign up on the day of in person, pay up front before the last call for sign ups that day.

If you could bring a tv and system that would be greatly appreciated! The more stations we have, the faster we can get through rounds!
I can't bring a Wii, but I might be able to bring a CRT.

Colin Ennis

Smash Rookie
Do another one!!! I have a bunch of hardcore project M players looking for another Roseville tourney! We just missed this one :(

Top Bottom