• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 3, 2014] AlfaCollusion 2: The Origins (Columbus, OH)

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Shoutiuts to being street fighter puzzle league champion!!!!
lol

Also THANK YOU ALL for the support I really enjoyed myself Saturday.

Shout-outs

SoulPech

Juushichi
- Thank you guys for being the staff and helping me run this event. Couldntve done it without you guys

Dr X.
-- Thank you for your help and encouragement. You still havent showed me how to :lucas: but we can get to that at a later time

Boss

-- Thank you and your crew for turning my first tourney into a semi regional (technically lol)

Taj

-- Thank you for speaking up and returning my controller. Losing that controller seriously effed up my Saturday lol but its cool. Mistakes happen.

Eggs

-- Damnit we need to MM :yoshi2: Dittos.

Anyone who've I played with

-- GG's... Except Sammy, your punk ass :luigi2:can go to hell (jk I love you man).

SoulPech

Smash Master
lol

Also THANK YOU ALL for the support I really enjoyed myself Saturday.

Shout-outs

SoulPech

Juushichi
- Thank you guys for being the staff and helping me run this event. Couldntve done it without you guys

Dr X.
-- Thank you for your help and encouragement. You still havent showed me how to :lucas: but we can get to that at a later time

Boss

-- Thank you and your crew for turning my first tourney into a semi regional (technically lol)

Taj

-- Thank you for speaking up and returning my controller. Losing that controller seriously effed up my Saturday lol but its cool. Mistakes happen.

Eggs

-- Damnit we need to MM :yoshi2: Dittos.

Anyone who've I played with

-- GG's... Except Sammy, your punk *** :luigi2:can go to hell (jk I love you man).

please post your shoutouts here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/alfacollusion-2-results.354455/

Top Bottom