• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 24, 2014] Kombat Network & Monster Island Present: THE "MAIN" EVENT... (Somerville, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Due to a sudden and devastating death in my family, I cannot host this tournament. Very sorry guys, and also for not updating the page in so long =(

Termnator

Smash Rookie
Want info so I know when to come and stuff, will be first tournament you give us info! :D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Any info yet? Lmao
Want info so I know when to come and stuff, will be first tournament you give us info! :D
Sorry guys, this thread was supposed to be closed. Tried to lock it before but it wouldn't for some reason. Smash was removed from this event because I had a death in the family and the wake/funeral took place this weekend and cannot host. There is still a tournament, but only will have marvel/sf4/injustice/cvs2 but no melee = (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom