• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [May 23, 2015] PONY 2 - NorCal High School Smash (Cupertino, CA)

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
Pre-registration is open! Sign up here!
http://goo.gl/forms/wkUWsL5l4m

Featuring PONY 2: NCHSS's 2nd high-school-only smash tournament! We have P:M, Melee, and Sm4sh with singles and doubles for each. We also have Toph and DSS attending for Melee and Sm4sh boss rush events!

We are proud to announce that 20% of the prize pool for each event will be donated to Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital! The remaining 80% will be divided 60/30/10 amongst 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each event.

Fees:
$5 venue fee per person (Legends is charging per person, so we cannot waive your entrance fee. However if you bring a full setup: console, appropriate TV, game...you will receive three raffle tickets and could win a $25 Gamestop gift card!)

$3 fee per singles event
$6 fee for each doubles team
$2 fee per raffle ticket
Fee TBD for in-house food

Tentative Schedule:
10:30 - Begin check-in and registration
11:30 - Registration closes
12:00 - P:M doubles and Sm4sh singles begin
By 2:00 - Melee singles and P:M singles begin
Sometime between 2:00-6:00 - Boss Rush feat. Toph in Mele and DSS in Sm4sh!

Want more? Join NorCal High School Smash on Facebook!

Last edited:

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
I preregistered with my tag as "Showdow" and signed up for Sm4sh singles but decided I want to enter Sm4sh doubles as well, is there any way that I could re-preregister or could you put me down for doubles in addition to singles?

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
I preregistered with my tag as "Showdow" and signed up for Sm4sh singles but decided I want to enter Sm4sh doubles as well, is there any way that I could re-preregister or could you put me down for doubles in addition to singles?
I'll put you down for doubles

Top Bottom