• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 2, 2015] Birkel Bash 7 (Bethlehem, PA)

Idostuff

Smash Apprentice
FB thread: https://www.facebook.com/events/885170304861994/
This is the last one for the semester guys, lets make it epic. 10$ pot bonus for each game, provided by me.

Melee and Project M tournament. Standard 4 stock, 8 min rule set.

Smash 4 will be 2 stock, 6 Min (if we get enough setups for a tournament)

If there is interest, and if anyone has some setups (I have none), i would be more than happy to run a Smash 4 tournament as well.

Doors open at 1:00pm, and the tournament begins at 2:00pm, if you are here later than that, you will not be entered in the bracket.

As always, please bring setups. If you need a ride to bring a TV, just ask and someone will pick you up. The parking lot across the street is free on weekends. If you can bring a console and not a CRT, still do so as i have extras.

Venue fee $1 for students, $3 for non Lehigh students.
Tournament fee $2 per game

payouts are 60/30/10

Stage list for PM:
10 stages, 2 bans.

Starters:
-Green Hill Zone
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Battlefield
-Smashvile
-Dreamland 64

Counter Picks:
-Warioware
-Final Destination
-Fountain of Dreams
-Norfair
-Yoshi's Island Brawl

Smash 4 Stage List:

Starters:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashvile

Counter Picks:
-Lyalat
-Town and City
-Halberd
-Delfino Plazza
-Duck Hunt

Last edited:

Idostuff

Smash Apprentice
we are trying to have a Smash 4 tournament as well as our usual PM/ Melee, but it is entirely dependent of if others bring enough (at least 2) setups, since i don't own any.

Epic563

Smash Cadet
NNID
lacoot
Wow, only 30 minutes away, something close! I can bring a Smash 4 setup (Wii U, GC adapter) but I don't have a TV to bring. Is there a limit to how many events to enter, because I'd love to enter all 3.

Idostuff

Smash Apprentice
there is no limit to events you can enter. And being able to find a monitor is way easier than a Wii U, i should be able to find something, so if you can bring a Wii U that would be amazing.

Epic563

Smash Cadet
NNID
lacoot
there is no limit to events you can enter. And being able to find a monitor is way easier than a Wii U, i should be able to find something, so if you can bring a Wii U that would be amazing.
Alright sweet, I'll be there.

Top Bottom