• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 19, 2017] Want To Host Smash 4 Tournaments, And More (St. Louis, MO)

metroidfan987

Smash Cadet
My main business is for computer repair and smartphone repair, but I want to host video game and card game tournaments to try and earn side income. As far as this forum is concerned, I want to host Smash 4 tournaments as one of the video games. I really want to host tournaments for the Wii U version, but, my copy of the Wii U version is still unplayed, so all the characters are not unlocked yet. I can, however, host tournaments for 3DS players.

Here's the thing though. I have tables, but I do not have any chairs yet, and my money is really tight at the moment. So, those of you who live in the St. Louis County area, if you guys could help me out, and send customers my way for my main business (computer and smartphone repair), I would really appreciate it, and I will be able to buy all the chairs I need, to start hosting these tournaments.

I think my location is great, because there are several fast food restaurants in the area, for those who need to quickly grab a bite to eat. Since this is a side venture for me, I want to host these tournaments at night, at 9 or 10 PM, on Fridays or Saturdays.

P.S. : I apologize if I am not supposed to make and Event thread like this, but honestly, I cannot officially set a date and time and all that, until I have all the materials I need. Feel free to ask me about my pricing, and how I plan to distribute the prize money.

Edit: Since I cannot create the thread without setting a proper start and end date/time, I will set it for May 19. BUT, this is NOT an actual event date, because I do NOT have everything I need to host the event properly!

Top Bottom