• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 17, 2015] Smash Bros, MKX, Mario Kart 8, Indie Games, Board Games, &... (Des Plaines, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Tin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Capt.Tin
My friends and I are trying to get to the tournament, we called and we were told the tournament wasn't even in rolling meadows

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Hey sorry about not responding. We didn't get any notifications about you comments. We are at the Stadium in Des Plaines from now on which is a short 10 minute drive from Rolling Meadows. We have free dinner for players tomorrow between 6:30-7:30 pm. Hope to see you all there.

My friends and I are trying to get to the tournament, we called and we were told the tournament wasn't even in rolling meadows

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
If you missed my other comment, we were not getting notifications from all your comments. Tomorrow we will be at Stadium in Des Plaines and there will be free buffet for all players between 6:30 and 7:30 pm.

Is it possible to enter multiple games due to timing? I'd at least want to play PM and Melee.
Yes you can enter multiple games.

I might come to this tournament. I will bring amiibos to fight other peoples amiibos. I might do 3v3 VIP if I can find teammates there. #Ganondorfdisrespect.
I might bring some amiibo too next time I go, I can’t go this week though.
Hope to see you there tomorrow.

Is this on for tomorrow, 3/15?

If so, when does Melee start (and usually end)?
Melee will start around 5 pm tomorrow and end around 7-8 pm.

Do you have to sign up for this event? I know there's one today
No signups for weeklies.

you guys relocated right, if so what time do1v1's start?
Yes we're in Des Plaines now and 1v1's start at 5 pm tomorrow.

So for the tournament tomorrow in rolling meadows i have a friend who wants to come but just wants to watch does he e have to pay a fee?
Watching has no fee but if you want to play there is a venue fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom