• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 17, 2014] Republic of Fighters 3 - MLG Qualifier (Noisy-le-Grand, France)

Captain Jenny

Smash Cadet
You're welcome, Love. My Tag is actually MISTRRLOVE (written in that amazingly stupid way :D). Was a blast for sure & good thing to meet you. :)

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
I got back home a few days ago and I was too busy to write any shoutout, but now I'd like to write a few words :D

First of all, I want to thank the TOs and anyone who helped them organizing the tournament. It didn't run as smoothly as planned but it was awesome anyway :D

And then a quick shoutout to all the guys that were at Slhoka's place after the event. It was very nice playing and hanging out with you guys <3
I hope to see you all soon (maybe at the next BEAST? :D)

Special thanks to Slhoka, for being an awesome host and for helping us organizing the trip etc. Also for being an incredible detective and having good math skills, even though Seya doesn't appreciate them enough lolol

Last, but not least, thank you aMSa for coming to Europe!
Your matches were very entertaining, and you're definitely one of the funniest, kindest and most educated players I've ever seen! Those japanese chocolates were good and much appreciated :D
It was a honor meeting you and playing you! I hope you'll come back to Europe and bring some other Japanese players with you (Kou plz? x)) <3

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Results thread?
I'm late on that (and I have a ton of johns :D), it should be up by tomorrow. Sorry :(

Special thanks to Slhoka, for being an awesome host and for helping us organizing the trip etc. Also for being an incredible detective and having good math skills, even though Seya doesn't appreciate them enough lolol
Thanks ! Also it's not so much math skills, but simple logic : if we have someone's age and DoB and another guy's DoB is 10 years later... then the guy is 10 year younger. Seya seems to have trouble with that though :D

Top Bottom