• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [May 16, 2015] Smash @ TC: Now With More Progress! (Troy, Alabama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazzleDazzle

Smash Cadet
Smash of Progress and Troy University's Very Own Weekly!
  • It's 100% free to play and enter just bring a controller and whoever you'd like! We don't care about "casual and competitive" we're all there to have fun and/or get better.
  • We run a Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles and Doubles bracket followed by a Project M bracket. We have plenty of other people who bring other games though, including Smash 4, Marvel, Street Fighter, BlazBlue. We'll play anything you'd like to bring!
  • Gamecube setups with CRT's ARE provided but is greatly appreciated if you bring.
  • There's Chick-Fil-A and Chinese food on the lower floor and bathrooms and water fountains on the tournament floor.
  • We'll be streaming at:
Twitch.TV/SmashOfProgress

Questions or comments? Contact us at:

Twitter: @SmashOfProgress

E-mail: SmashOfProgress@gmail.com

We hope to see you there!

-The Troy Crew

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Smash Cadet
No money sorry. :( The university won't allow it without a $75 fee. We usually get 10-15 though. Weve got a lot of good players so 1st would be hard anyways. ;P

Boo Breeze

Smash Rookie
Hey I just drove here from auburn.....I'm a little lost. The Trojan center (I see a chic fil a) is locked. Is there another way in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom