• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [May 15, 2016] Test Of Might (Fort Worth, TX)

Hutt

Smash Rookie
Going to try and go. When do matches start? I have an errand to run today, so I'm basically trying to find out when is the latest I can show up. Thanks

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
The tournament is switching to a different location

408 Indian Crest Dr Saginaw TX 76179

I apologize for the inconvenience

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I am unsure myself... I have some people on Twitter I might be playing Ganons with so. The location was changed too. I'm nervous. Waiting for a reply from him I suppose.

Could you extend it to 3:30pm possibly? I want to bring a close friend but he doesn't get out of work till 3.

Last edited:

Hutt

Smash Rookie
This was fun, I learned a lot. Looking forward to going back some time

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Thank you all that did so up and I am sorry about the location change. You guys was troopers and it really did make everything go way better then predicted.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
I've been working alot lately so I apologize that nothing has not been posted up I'll work on it in the morning so for now bear with me.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Is everything looking good for tomorrow's tourney? I'm planning on going.

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I'll be there tomorrow, but my TV got bad screen burn ins. I have a smaller one. I may keep it off to the side, however. I hope we're all a go for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Thanks, but it turns out I can't go after all. The train I require to take in order to get there does not run on Sundays, sadly. Every day of the week but that.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Thanks, but it turns out I can't go after all. The train I require to take in order to get there does not run on Sundays, sadly. Every day of the week but that.
I'm sorry to hear that maybe you will be able to go some day D:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I know pretty much no one who could give me a lift, and the tourney is always sunday, so that's unlikely.

Thanks though

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I know pretty much no one who could give me a lift, and the tourney is always sunday, so that's unlikely.

Thanks though
Hey. I'll give you a ride. Just send me a PM. Also, I'm bringing a TV and wii u but its a small 15inch flat screen.

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
I should be there with Kapus about 3pm to 3:30pm. If you could, put down three people for a bracket. I may pick a friend up. I have to stop at the hospital.

Last edited:

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
Nope. Done. Got half way to Dallas. Needed gas. Pulled in to get gas. Pays for gas.

>My ****ing god
>How can someone be this ********
>Spookwagen.exe

WHO IN THE F****** HELL PUTS A LOCK ON THE F****** GAS CAP?!

A GAS CAP THAT DID NOT COME WITH A F****** KEY!

HE USES HIS TRUCK'S TOOLBOX KEY. WHO IS THIS F****** STUPID. WHY DID YOU DO THIS.

YOU STILL CANT EVEN OPEN IT?!

TLDR: This was an hour and a half ordeal. We can't make it. Sorry. Please move this to Saturday so people can use the Dallas Fort Worth transportation systems. Me and Kapus can't come because my dad can't even OPEN the gas cap on the car.

I'm a nervous wreck right now.

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
SaberLilly is an angel for going out of their way to try and get me, and I am super grateful, but yeah it did badly fall apart. Hope you guys had fun.

I also agree that saturday in general would be a better date for a weekly thing like this, but I'm not in charge.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
SaberLilly is an angel for going out of their way to try and get me, and I am super grateful, but yeah it did badly fall apart. Hope you guys had fun.

I also agree that saturday in general would be a better date for a weekly thing like this, but I'm not in charge.
It was just a bad day all together. And there isn't gonna be one this weekend do to Easter. Family and stuff but if things do better and things happen like I want them to. The thing can turn around and be quite awesome.

Ninj4pikachu

Smash Journeyman
I wish you would have said that there wouldn't be a tournament on the 27th of march earlier. I literally just got out of the shower from planning to go to it today and now my plans are dead. I mean the calendar tells you in advance that Easter will be on that day. you shouldn't have put that date online if you were going to cancel it anyways. Not trying to be a **** but it was completely avoidable and it's frustrating for new players trying to join your local scene.

shadowmadstarup

Smash Cadet
Are these tournaments still going on? Will there be one on April 10? i noticed that you posted that the location changed, but the location hasn't changed in the original post so were are the tournaments being held now?

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Are these tournaments still going on? Will there be one on April 10? i noticed that you posted that the location changed, but the location hasn't changed in the original post so were are the tournaments being held now?
It is being held at the original one. And I don't think I can delete post so that's why you are seeing those post. They are from a few weeks ago.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Hey guys n gals. We will start running PM along with Smash 4 so if you have people that wants to play both or a place to meet with friends that enjoy rhe same game as you. This is the place.

Top Bottom