• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [May 15, 2016] Test Of Might (Fort Worth, TX)

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Hey guys we found leaks in the building and we have to get them repaired. Just so we avoid electrical fires in the ceiling. So the event is cancelled for safety reasons.
Hopefully The repairs will be completed and it will be a sunny Sunday next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
It looks like we are gonna have a good sunny weekend. But a fair warning if it rains expect it to be cancelled. I don't wanna put ya'll in danger cause of rain. So hope for a sunny Sunday. Hope to see ya'll soon :)

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Hey who ever is still looking at this if you all want to bring amiibos and have money matchs then that's fine and if enough people want to have a player Vs amiibos match we will make that happen

Razzboo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUltimateShow
Hey, im thinking about attending. What is the usual turnout?

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
If anyone wanna play pokemon or Yu-gi-oh at the tournament. All I have to say is "Come on!"
Lol I have a deck and a trained team so I wanna play it would be fun to see if my pokemon can do anything and if my deck can stay with you current meta.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Hey, im thinking about attending. What is the usual turnout?
It's anywhere from 10- 25. But there are some really good players and it's a great place to get some great practice and make new friends. Plus it's not like your average place to host a tournament.

Last edited:

Razzboo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUltimateShow
Also sorry to ask so many questions but is it still at 2304 Decatur Ave? Or has it been moved?

Razzboo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUltimateShow
It's anywhere from 10- 25. But there are some really good players and it's a great place to get some great practice and make new friends. Plus it's not like your average place to host a tournament.
Sorry I also have one more question. It's still at 2304 Decatur Ave? Or has it been moved

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Sorry I also have one more question. It's still at 2304 Decatur Ave? Or has it been moved
Im sorry I didn't get back on this sooner or even checked it. It will be hosted back at that address next Sunday. Hopefully I will have the doors open and we will run smoothly.

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
Today was supposed to be a good day then the weather goes bad so it's raining and we can't have a tournament when it rains D: so pls don't go today. The next one will be next week and hopefully it's not raining.

/|Sawtooth/|

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sawtooth_Raven
3DS FC
0001-3486-5335
Hey, is this event still ongoing? I'm interested in going. Also, what are your rules on Mii Fighters? Are they Guest Size 1111 or Guest Size w/ free moves (or something else entirely)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom