• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [May 10, 2015] 4SF - UPGRADED (No age limit!) feat. Thunderz, Chosen L,... (Daly City, CA)

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
TL;DR
4SF is on MAY 10TH, so be there. Ask me your questions at persianemcee@gmail.com
Try and be here by 11 or 12, or you'll miss things
PM Singles and Doubles, Smash 4 Singles
NO MORE AGE LIMIT WOO!!!!

4SF is a SSB Project M tournament in the Bay Area, hosted by NCYC (The North County Youth Collective). There will be singles and doubles, with prizes for both. Come hungry, and ready to smash!

Note: Please read the whole post to avoid asking questions that can be answered by the stuff here!

RULES
Standard PM tournament stuff
Stage list is middle five on bottom and middle row, bottom are neutral stages
Bring your own controller

FEES AND PRIZES
$5 per event you'd like to enter

Prizes/trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place may include:
Movie tickets and trophies (we hope so)!
"Scholarship" prize for 1st place
Prizes vary

All proceeds goes towards Daly City Teen Services and NCYC!

FOOD?!?!
We offer very cheap food for sale, bring money and come hungry!

SCHEDULE
Here's a good idea of the times this tournament will be running by! If you can bring set ups, please do. The more there are, the more efficiently the event will run, making it a lot better of an experience. So, that being said:

10:00 - Doors open, sign ups before 12
12:00 - Doubles starts
The remaining events will follow

*Whenever there is extra time, we can and will run crews for fun

Once an event begins, no more people can enter! There is no late registration, so please get here on time. If you just can't make it here before sign ups end, you should still come anyway, because there is plenty of smash to be played and people to meet!

QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, contact us...

by email, at persianemcee@gmail.com
of course you can message me on here

BRINGING SET-UPS
If you can bring a set up or extra controllers, contact me, and we can coordinate it. Thanks! :)
We will waive one entry fee if you bring a set up

Last edited:

zZb0otyp0pperZz

Smash Rookie
I mean....it's mother's day though...and like probably most of our mothers never accepted us as smashers...

E.C

Smash Rookie
Is there going to be a June tourney? Kinda bummed out that I can't go to this one :(

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
How exactly are payouts being done?
I can't do them like a normal tournament 60-30-10 style or whatever because of restrictions that come with the org I volunteer with and run this through, so we generally have different set prizes. In the past, we've done things like have gift cards, or the visa cards like at wizard, and have done a 50% pay out to first place. I need to talk with my guy though, because I haven't confirmed what we're giving out, even though I'm pretty sure what it is. Long story short it's not like a normal pot pay out thing.

Top Bottom