• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 1, 2016 2: 15 EST] Smash Cafe' Presents: Battle for the Iron Throne #2 [Prize]

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Universal Rules:

Bracket: http://challonge.com/8ivotk3c

Stream: twitch.tv/lightsoul101

Prize: $30 prize pool [sent via paypal]

1st: $15

2nd : $10

3rd: $5

RULES Smash For Wii U
Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Best 2 of 3
Semi-Final match(Subject to change to 2 of 3 depending on turn out) - Grand Finals will be Best 3 of 5
Miis/Customs: NO (No debates)

Please record all of your matches. Not only will I record your matches and post them on my YouTube channel but they could also come in handy if any issues were to come up.

STAGES
Stage selection is as followed:

Starter:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland 64

Counter:

Umbra Clock
Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt

Banning and Counter Picks: There are 8 available stages during this tournament. As such banning and counter picks will take place as such.

Starter Pick: Higher seed will ban 1 stage, lower seed will ban 2 stages and finally higher seed will pick from the remaining stages.

Counter Pick: Winner will ban 2 stages and the loser will pick from remaining stages.

Gentleman's rule is in effect.

Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect (You can not pick a stage you already won on)

Streaming and Chat

All chat will take place in my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/lightsoul101

This will be streamed live. I will begin the stream a hour before the tournament takes place. If you would like to be streamed please check into the tournament either in twitch or on challonge and hit me up(contact me). I will select the tournament matches that will be streamed throughout the tournament and if you will be streamed I will make it known in open chat and contact you though whisper.

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Still plenty of spots left for anyone who wants to enter. Tournament starts today at 2:15 EST.

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
The event featured plenty of hyped matches on stream and even more close matches that did not have a chance to be shown. Any of the top 4 smashers could have taken home the championship. Though congratulations to LNIM for taking home the gold. Another tournament is scheduled for this Sunday, so if you think you can dethrone the powerhouses come out and prove it.

Supreme Champion: LNIM

Worthy Adversary: Luisfer

Maybe Next Time: XpantiX

4th place: ZoomZike

5th place tie: Kewr4
JeebusCrust

7th place tie: Almate
MotionzElite

9th place tie: VU | Toras
Drudie
Unwisesinger
smabros