• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maxim Tomato Glitch

XKan

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering if anyone saw this (hilarious) video yet:

If the maker of the video is on this forum, I hope that problem resolves somehow! If this video has been posted already (I did a search and found no luck), then please feel free to lock/delete this thread!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
This glitch is hilarious and amazing at the same time. I'm surprise the tomato actually rotated for things like the Bumper and other stuff

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
i know why this 3ds is pink. its obviously Kirby's. And that glitch it just a neat little nod to that little puffball undeniable love for maxim tomatoes..
Kirby's Heaven

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Watching from the sidelines... that is quite funny and entertaining.

If it was my game, I'd be quite frustrated and upset by this and the lack of an immediate fix. Hope for the owner's sake the source get's discovered and fixed... but when a glitch isn't widespread it can unfortunately get ignored.

Top Bottom