• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match ups

Yingling

Smash Rookie
need some help on the Marth. shiek, and samus match up. just need some tips on what to do in neutral against them

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
Marth has a sword that cover half of the stage, your laser covers the entire stage. Laser him until he either wiffs an attack, loses control cuz of the lasers or gets to defensive. Shield pressure is good cuz marth sucks in shield, just don't get grabbed. Just keep in mind that marth loves grabbing falco.
Sheik is about pressure. Don't give her room to breathe and laser her if she tries to flee. Crouch cancel is super good!

djmath

Smash Apprentice
marth wins the neutral (and the whole game) if he grabs you. don't approach marth if he's camping at the ledge. just shoot marth until you make an opening or he decides to approach. Marth's approaches are really bad: he can d tilt, short hop double fair or nair, or grab. as long as you have good laser pressure, you can shut down his dash dancing, which is crucial to marth's neutral game. don't get grabbed, do shoot lasers, do shine and pillar. as a marth main, I know that if I can't grab falco, I can't win.

go to the samus boards and look at their matchup threads against falco, that should probably help

Top Bottom