• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match Up Re-Discussion: Ice Climbers

Yikarur

Smash Master
The Thread Title is misleading, I use subscribtions + email and I though this thread is in IC Boards and didn't look into it xDD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why are there two IC v Yoshi Matchup discussion threads?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There aren't, this is the only one. The other is a general matchup thread for a matchup chart and such which I need to update >.>

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I should post HERE then? This Yoshi board is more confusing than trying to Dragonic Reverse using YBC without understanding it was supposed to be custom mapped controls and not default LOL

Yikarur

Smash Master
this match-up seems to be really ok if you play it right. I don't get grabbed much. We **** Nana so much if she gets high in air, I just did DJ to her, Popo tried to stop me but hit our SA and I could kill Nana without Popo being able to do anything against it, felt good :D

Top Bottom