• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masterpieces New Concept

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
Masterpieces

I believe that the original goal of Masterpieces in Brawl was to advertise the Wii Virtual Console. And that was kept on WiiU. And that now, with the online mode of the Switch, I don't think there is any reason to bring them back. However, assuming something like this were done, I would like to say here how I think it should be. More specifically how Masterpieces should always have been made.

I believe that we should simply be able to use the game coins to be able to buy chips (coins) and machine credits. Then play on Masterpieces as if it were a great Virtual Arcade. As if they were the places where we met with friends in childhood and adolescence. Even allowing multiplayer games online, in competitive and co-operative. Including spectator modes.

Well that's it. It is not a very long post.

I can only go into more detail saying that I hope that consoles and console games like the Nintendo 64, the GameCube, the Wii, and portable video games like the GameBoy, GBC, GBA, G&W, VirtuaBoy, DS, and 3DS, and also games that one day they were from consoles of competing companies, such as Atari, Jaguar, PCEngine, TurboGraphics, MSX, Sega Master System, MegaDrive, Genesis, Saturn, DreamCast, Arcades, portable video games, PC and even PlayStation and XBox come to online modes of the Switch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom