• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mastering Pac-man

Mastering Pac-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donovan McGrabb

Smash Rookie
Donovan McGrabb submitted a new guide:

Mastering Pac-man - The unofficial NA master of Pac-man here to answer your questions.

Playing the game for like a month i have had many many many games with Pac-man and know the ins and outs like the back of my hand.
IMO hes the best most versatile character in the game. I can also answer any questions you have

He can camp like a park ranger

He can be agressive as ****

He doesnt have any auto-lose matchups

The worst matchups he has are 50/50.

If you dont start playing pac-man before its too late, youre gonna get boxbopped solo.

CAMP-MAN:
1. Charge that neutral B any...
Read more about this guide...

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
I could probably know everything you said by playing Pac Man for like 4 matches but mainly cause you don't do the things that make you survive in Smashboards: REASONS. It's a guide and opinions aren't valuable unless you are a pro, but even then they give a good amount of reasons if they have time. It doesn't have to be paragraphs if your concise. Your guide didn't help me at all. Anybody could write that guide. And you forgot Hydrodashing or whatever it's called. Basically using the hydrant water blasts to slide while attacking like wavedashing.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's a little early to imply you're the best eh?

Anyway, we have a guide thread and the general thread can be for any questions to use anyway. We need to take it easy on all these threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom