• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master hands alternate forms.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
"Master hand awaits you at the end, but maybe something will happen if you crank up the difficulty."
-Masahiro Sakurai.
And boy he meant it. The Master hand has 4 forms, (that i know of right now)

Master hand teams up with crazy hand to bring the pain!

But once you push him pass his limits, he fuses with Crazy hand to form...

Master core! A dark entity with the power to shape shift. So far we've seen Master core take the form of a barrage of swords, a dragon, and the players character.

Forgive the low quality. I just thought I'd share this with you all.

Also, Ike appears to have a Chrom recolor. :3
If the pictures aren't showing. Please tell me.

Last edited:

U.N.Owen

Smash Cadet
There's also a Humanoid form,some sort of giant who place himself behind the stage and slap the **** out of you, supposedly his ultilmate form when you play in 9.0.

And at the end he just transform in some sort of ball who's not moving and you just have to break it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Hands are even more badass and funnier than before

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
I cant see the pics. I was hype for Master Core when I first saw it. It was so FULL OF WIN! I wanna fight this guy NAOW! I want Smash 3ds NAOW! I just........ NAOW!!!!!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825

Here is the giant human form, Oh my gosh my 11 year old self would be screaming.

Here is the dragon which looks like God Dog from Malice.

And here are the swords, They split up and all attack you and it looks really hard.

And finally this is the form where he takes the appearance of you, Yes there are in order. It's just a Level 9 CPU with the Mushroom.

This isn't really a form, But it's just the Master Core itself. Now this is probably one of the biggest moments in Smash history because what your looking at is what Master Hand and Crazy Hand are. And Master Hand and Crazy Hand created the Smash Bros universe joining all these characters together so yeah, That's god right there.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I just want Tabuu back now, just for the lore.

The deepest lore.
Tabuu should be the All-Star Final Boss. Since he is representing Smash Bros as an original character.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
"And finally this is the form where he takes the appearance of you"
omg this is just amazing xD not only is epic and philosophic, but classic mode has percentage-based final boss now!!!! :love:

Rayze Darr

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rayze_Darr
3DS FC
5327-0902-3469
I was watching the stream when that streamer first encountered Master Core. Probably the most terrifying thing to come out of the franchise yet.

But having to beat Classic on 9.0 just to see its strongest form? I've got a feeling that's one Challenge I'm never going to get unlocked.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I was watching the stream when that streamer first encountered Master Core. Probably the most terrifying thing to come out of the franchise yet.

But having to beat Classic on 9.0 just to see its strongest form? I've got a feeling that's one Challenge I'm never going to get unlocked.
Everybody thought it was Satan.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sorry if I join late to the party... but OH MAN, this is like the most awesome boss in Smash history, because clearly represents what Smash Bros. is; the combination of many worlds, different styles of fightning; The Humanoid form represents the hand-on-hand fighters, the swords obviously are the weapon users and the Scorpion thing represents the beasts in this game (like Bowser or Charizard) and at the end represents you and the World of Smash and how far we've come since that first video back in Smash 64 where Master Hand picked that little Nintendo toys and brought them to life in his world, made them fight to see who is the best and tested them in Final Destination, and after all this time he finally shown his ultimate form along his Crazy brother, the True Power behind the Gloves, the energy, the chaos and the fun of the Smash world, so is very fitting that in the end Master Core just becomes a Smash Ball, ready to be beaten in the Classic Smash Style; blasting it off screen.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
What happens if you get to the final core bit on the hardest difficulty and then kill yourself

I NEED TO KNOW
Probably just the same as losing, Don't see why anything interesting would happen.

D

Deleted member

When I looked at the footage for the first time, I was flabbergasted.
This fight just looks intense and perhaps even difficult. I can't wait to fight it just to see what it's like. I'm extremely curious.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336

Here is the giant human form, Oh my gosh my 11 year old self would be screaming.

Here is the dragon which looks like God Dog from Malice.

And here are the swords, They split up and all attack you and it looks really hard.

And finally this is the form where he takes the appearance of you, Yes there are in order. It's just a Level 9 CPU with the Mushroom.

This isn't really a form, But it's just the Master Core itself. Now this is probably one of the biggest moments in Smash history because what your looking at is what Master Hand and Crazy Hand are. And Master Hand and Crazy Hand created the Smash Bros universe joining all these characters together so yeah, That's god right there.
Thank you for these. I can't get mine to show.

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Sorry if I join late to the party... but OH MAN, this is like the most awesome boss in Smash history, because clearly represents what Smash Bros. is; the combination of many worlds, different styles of fightning; The Humanoid form represents the hand-on-hand fighters, the swords obviously are the weapon users and the Scorpion thing represents the beasts in this game (like Bowser or Charizard) and at the end represents you and the World of Smash and how far we've come since that first video back in Smash 64 where Master Hand picked that little Nintendo toys and brought them to life in his world, made them fight to see who is the best and tested them in Final Destination, and after all this time he finally shown his ultimate form along his Crazy brother, the True Power behind the Gloves, the energy, the chaos and the fun of the Smash world, so is very fitting that in the end Master Core just becomes a Smash Ball, ready to be beaten in the Classic Smash Style; blasting it off screen.
That was beautiful.
I might just go and cry happy tears now...

Axel1K

Smash Rookie
Well I get the Japanese version tomorrow and call me idiot but it's one of the first things I'm going to try, lol
After finding a good main and messing around with the game a bit, I'm jumping straight into Classic 9.0 as well. No doubt it's gonna be hard as hell to even get to this guy but it'll be fun to try out. And when I crash and burn I probably won't touch this difficulty again. .-.

That aside I'm excited to see this thing in action, whether it's by fighting it myself or watching someone else fight it. Really loving all the different fighting styles mixed into it.

espio87

Smash Ace
Man did Sakurai make me smile today. Not only am I happy to know that there's a secret boss like there used to be in Melee but to see Master Hand and Crazy Hand COMPLETELY REDONE was enough to hype me even more about the game. The fight looks ten times more epic than in the previous games!

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Guys

MASTER HAND DOES NOT FUSE WITH CRAZY HAND. CRAZY HAND DISAPPEARS INTO PURPLE FLAMES

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Anything happen if you just leave the core alone at the end? lol

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
For those who want to see Master core in action with three of it's form's (Except the players form). Here's a video of it.

MG2123

Smash Rookie
I know I'm late to the party, but have you noticed that your clone shrinks when you damage him enough in the last phase?

He starts out bigger than you, and if you beat him up he's your height and before he's defeated he's a bit smaller than you.

Also, Master Core seems super fun to fight. I can't wait for Smash 3DS!

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Holy Crud! Master Core is freaking amazing. I've always wondered what Master Hand and Crazy Hand would look like when mixed, and this is beyond my wildest dreams. Master Hand and Crazy Hand were cool enough apart, and together they are the most amazing thing EVER! I love it! If Master Hand is God and Crazy Hand is the Devil, then this is the creator of the whole Universe. His different forms look epic to fight, and seem to represent both sides of Master Core's personality, such as a Scorpion for Crazy Hand and Swords for Master Hand. The giant that attacks you looks epic, and I like how he can turn into a replica of your fighter to combat you. It's very cool and looks like an unbelievably fun fight. I can see it now: When Master Core had created the world, and saw that it was good, he split into two entities to govern it: Master Hand, the embodiment of creation, and Crazy Hand, the embodiment of Destruction. They lived in perfect harmonic balance and shared a single mind. Only in times of extreme distress would they fuse to become Master Core once again...
And that Crapface Tabuu was thrown in the trash because he is inferior to Master Core and was never seen or heard from ever again.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I know I'm late to the party, but have you noticed that your clone shrinks when you damage him enough in the last phase?

He starts out bigger than you, and if you beat him up he's your height and before he's defeated he's a bit smaller than you.

Also, Master Core seems super fun to fight. I can't wait for Smash 3DS!
Ah yes, I thought that it's size seemed to reduce as the battle went on but I thought it was just me.... ^^;

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
This is some really deep and interesting stuff. Hopefully we'll get more information about the TRUE meaning of these....things by getting Trophies (like Brawl bosses had trophies).

Also this looks like something from a Kirby game (inb4 Master Hand was possessed by Dark Matter) :p

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Am I the only person who thinks there must be something hidden in that final "core" scene? I mean maybe there's something if you get it up to 999%.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The whole battle is all kinds of unsettling and suspensive. Especially with the music getting crazier and the interface getting screwed over and over.

On the other hand, I gotta love how Master Core and it's phase is the representation of Smash Bros as a whole: knocking out your opponent from the battlefield... as your favourite Nintendo-character.
The ball coming back to the centre in a magnetic fashion just cements that.
I find it also satisfying of sorts that Final Destination doesn't seem to dissipate, only shows the core getting destroyed, leaving the fighter alone, as having to come finally to it's journey's end.

Would say it's like representing... the very core of the series.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Am I the only person who thinks there must be something hidden in that final "core" scene? I mean maybe there's something if you get it up to 999%.
Funny you should say that, actually. If you take too long to defeat the Master Core's... well, core, it outright floats to the center of the stage and uses its own version of Tabuu's Off-Waves ('cept they're a million times cooler and more powerful because Master Core is better than Tabuu). Gemu_Yu, I think that's her name, got there once and died. So, little children, no-one knows to this day what happens if you dodge Master Core's Radiation Waves...
Seriously, though, anyone reading this post has a Japanese copy of the game, then please try to find out what happens.
Link to Reddit post (contains link to video). The Radiation Waves happen a little ways after 4:59:30:
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2gbblj/so_apparently_if_you_dont_ko_the_master_core_orb/

Top Bottom