• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Hand discussion

Near²

Banned via Warnings
A thread dedicated to our residential Master Hand player, \\MasterHand//.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
movelist please

i actually would like to know which moves to spam lol
here's some of his moves from the top of my head:

↑+B = that rocket-like move where he flies in the air and comes back down with a poke of doom

B = finger walk to flick

↔+B = side slap

A (or Z) = homing poke (the move where he follows you and then pokes)

→+A = the move where it makes its hand like a gun and shoots little rockets

↑+A = drill move (goes up and then down)

↓+A (or ↓+Z) = ground slap (goes into the back and then comes down with a big slap on the ground)

↑+Z = punch (goes into the back and then comes with a big punch)

↓+B = homing ground punch (goes into the air and follows you and then punches the ground or you if you don't move)

↔+A = side punch

i'm not sure if i'm missing something else

also, a technique i learned from masterhand, is use the slap to get them off the stage and then do the "rocket" move and if you time it right, the fire that comes out of the hand has this spike effect to it and if it hits you, you get spiked; easy kill.

HellxBound

Smash Cadet
Getting caught in a tornado is hilarious. Anyone know if there's a way out of falling to the bottom of the map and being stuck?

10 brave kirbys

Smash Rookie
hey guys shocking news go to super smash wiki and type in master hand glitch it only works on melee and it helps you play as master hand and use his exact moves

(FREEZES THE GAME UNLESS YOUR ON TRAINING MODE)

Top Bottom