• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Core Vs. Tabuu

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I've been curious to hear about this ever since we have heard of Master Core, but who would you think would win a fight Master Core or Tabuu?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Master Core.
He has the Necessities.
He's got the Giant, the Dog, the Swords and he can even copy Tabuu's appearance and Abilities for when he needs it.
Plus if he REALLY needs it, Crazy Hand is still there for him.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Master Core is practically a giant core surrounded by a massive swarm of shadow particles. Said particles can change into shapes such as a giant, a chimera-like beast, swords, and even a clone of whoever it's fighting. Not to mention the core itself has the ability to generate powerful energy waves just like Tabuu.

This fight would be pretty tight but I lean towards Master Core.

shinegreymon

Smash Rookie
Master Core is practically a giant core surrounded by a massive swarm of shadow particles. Said particles can change into shapes such as a giant, a chimera-like beast, swords, and even a clone of whoever it's fighting. Not to mention the core itself has the ability to generate powerful energy waves just like Tabuu.

This fight would be pretty tight but I lean towards Master Core.
I want a review of Master Core

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I probably would have to go with master core. He has 5 forms (6 if you count master and crazy hand). Probably the toughest boss yet imo. He can even pick up the stage and drop it. The final form (just the core part) alone can 1 hit KO you if don't knock it out in time.

Top Bottom