• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Core 9.0 strats w/ GW

FrameImperfect

Smash Cadet
NNID
3x3=?
3DS FC
0044-2904-0617
Phase 1 (Hands)

Go after Crazy Hand instead of Master Hand, as most of Crazy's moves move him forward and Master's moves will be easier to predict. If either hand tries to grab you, use Fire to quickly get out of range. Just Nair as much as you can until you beat the hands.

Phase 2 (Giant)

The only move to worry about is the shout. If he goes to pick the stage up, just roll as much as you can. If he tries to grab you, use Fire.

Phase 3 (Beast)

Be sure to nair then quickly get out of the way of the next move, usually with Fire or a ledge grab.

Phase 4 (Swords)

Hardest stage in the fight, but you can absorb the plasma balls with Bucket. If he goes into 5 slashes, spot dodge the first 4, then roll out of the way of the fifth attack. The other slash attacks are avoidable by going under and past the swords. Just unload your buckets and your fishes on them and hope it kills.

The ditto match should be easy for you. Throwing it down and nairing is the best choice for damage, but gimping the ditto won't help much because it has the same Up B that you do.

Good luck!

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
Essentially what I did was keep doing Fire then down air. Along with his forward and back air, you should make it out fine. For me what was the issue was keeping my HP low after the second phase. Also, I did not know of that you can absorb the plasma balls, thanks for that.

Top Bottom