• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Anniversary- M2K Rises!!! 50 Entrants!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
1: M2K ($235.20 plus 50 OOR Bonus): i can't believe i didn't make it over to one of the tvs you were @ to get some training in against one of the very best D= next time... good job winning

2: Thorn ($107.80): saw you, didn't get to play :c

3: Moose ($68.60): ggs in pools, I was more than a little thrown, you are much, much better than i expected you to be. looking for a rematch, we'll see if i do any better next time ;)

4: Swift ($39.20): fox is better than marth, had your back when you were playing moose, good stuff

5: H2tM.Nicole ($20.00): our conversations seem to always end in one of us making a smart***ed comment and then we don't chat or play anymore :urg: my fault this time

5: KevinM ($20.00): you still tall son

7: Kyu Puff: we needed to play dangit!

9: Twebb: I have a handle on how to fight your fox, i swear i do, I just don't play fast enough to consistantly exploit the weaknesses i see... yet. i'm working on fixing that

9: H2tM wWw Dazwa: WE USING BAGS OF SAND :troll:

9: Bank$: I was soooooooo close to taking you to game 3! but it turned out that you knew i was expecting what you thought i would be expecting, i wasn't upset but if it seemed i was it's because you got into my head loooooool. i'm gonna take it next time, good games as always :awesome:

13: Solar: 'sup dude?! gotta make time to chill and spar next time

13: Matt.Zeb: moose jokes are awkward lol

17: Relax: fun casual games, took turns comboing eachother pretty much

17: Gonzo: should've placed higher

17: WeaponX: sorry we didn't get to play, i gotta spar with some peaches who are good against marth

25: Crush: salt. you going down next time kiddo

25: Sora: best young link?! gotta play again instead of theorysmashing

25: Proskater: dat beard

25: Foxlisk: NO YOU

25: Shawn: falcon is manly

25: Spife: :cool: great seeing you even if you were working on no sleep. thanks for considering taking gonzo home, but once i found out that it was 200 miles out of your way i said exactly what gonzo said, which was "heck no forget it that's crazy". sorry we didn't play, gonna miss you dude, good luck in the midwest! :ohwell:

Eggz$: ggs in pools, i gotta learn how to fight the icies with marth

Flaco: good times on the ride there lol

Hotdogturtle: ggs, sorry i didn't get to play P:M with you

Qtip & friends: thanks for the compliments on my Mewtwo, fun games, we actually had a small crowd watching lol

Sheik player who's only been playing for a few months: for the life of me I can't remember your name, you told me right before pools D= fun games you'll improve ;)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i believe u shadow but....i evolve to and adapt so dont think 1 thing will solve ur problem =P

Moooose

Smash Champion
man that was a fun tourney
good stuff slox for carrying me in teams
gg's to my pool
gg's to everyone i played in bracket especially swift
and ill get you next time thorn

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Gonna need a little help identifying these matches:

1. Red Sheik using an ERIK tag vs Peach on FD. 2nd match Sheik vs Falcon on FD. Sheik wins.

2. Falco vs Marth on YS, Marth wins. Falco CP to RC and opponent goes Sheik.
Set ends with Falco winning and opponent unplugging controller. Leads me to believe that match1 was not recorded, but I suspect it was on Dreamland.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Where dem vids at?
the reason y i dont record anymore :glare:

gonzo ur on but i plan on keeping my flawless victory for a little bit longer than u think lol

darc i heard u say on commentary nobody uses x......i never use y unless i doubleshine or shine oos so there

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
why do you keep calling me gonzo Webb? ;_;

@ matt the set with marth/sheik and falco is me vs crush, and i don't think that the first match was recorded...

i hope my set with banks made it

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
gonzo sounds more u then the other gonzo lol wateva shadow....besides i havent brought out the bag of goodie for u yet....gotta take a game off me to get those treats

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
gonzo sounds more u then the other gonzo lol wateva shadow....besides i havent brought out the bag of goodie for u yet....gotta take a game off me to get those treats
you have already. guess you forgot HoG, i've been trying to win back the goodies since. don't sleep on me or you'll find yourself loosing a set instead of just a game sooner or later ;)

and LOL about the name thing

@ matt: my other sets were: vs Banks = shiek dittos then marth vs fox on dreamland, vs moose was **** marth vs falco, and vs eggz$ was marth/ganondorf vs ic's

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sleep???? neva that......once i compliment u...i no that u have a chance to beat me even if its small its there so i think u will eventually get me cuz im fake/***

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i didn't mean the sleeping comment quite that way lol

and nah man you're too good for me atm, i won't be satisfied until there's more than a small chance to beat you. so i'll be fishing for that compliment lol

man we keepin' the thread alive :D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
why do you keep calling me gonzo Webb? ;_;

@ matt the set with marth/sheik and falco is me vs crush, and i don't think that the first match was recorded...

i hope my set with banks made it

So those are pools?

I wont be uploading them unfortunately.
Thank you for letting me know!

flaco

The Terminator
Um I came there to play friendlies lol next time I will enter the tournament to get my *** handed to me but hey you learn don't you

Top Bottom