• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass BRSTM conversion and Stage Roster Expansion...

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I can't seem to find that program though, and was wondering where I could find it?

I think it had the ability to convert them pretty swiftly...

Like name and all, even adding the name of the song to the My Music list accurately?

There's a good chance I'm completely wrong though.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Thank you very much for the help! Not sure if I should make another topic for this question or not... So I'll merely edit the first.

But in regards to PW's new stage roster expansion code, I attempted to use the set made by Mewtwo2000 posted on various websites. The roster expands, but the new stages when selected result in a loading hang.

I believe the problem stems from my structure of the folders on the SD card...

My module and melee folders are both put in:
H:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\stage

Sorry to be such an idiot. :p

EDIT: I figured out what was wrong, Module goes in PF.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Did you use the stages AND the .rel files in Mewtwo's pack?

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
I happened to figure it out, but my next question is going back to BRSTM conversion...

The program has the option to export the current list to a .db file, or to the clipboard. What purpose does that serve other than a point of reference?

Or is there by chance an easier way to search through the menu file? Simply curious.

Also, is there a topic that would have the folder layout? Like what goes where?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Exporting to a .db file will let you use ALSTT (an old tool, but I still use it) which puts the song titles into info.pac for you. You can export the MiscData[140] from info.pac and put it in mu_menumain.pac with BrawlBox.

Top Bottom