• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's tier position on Eventhubs

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
First of all this tier list is super inaccurate compared to the latest japanese one. Villager at 33 instead of top 10? And there are a lot of other questionable things.

But yeah Marth can be played like a top 8 character if you know how to play Marth.

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
First of all this tier list is super inaccurate compared to the latest japanese one. Villager at 33 instead of top 10? And there are a lot of other questionable things.

But yeah Marth can be played like a top 8 character if you know how to play Marth.
The new Japan list has Marth almost dead last. How can you say that list is accurate but then say Marth can be top 8?

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Some things about the list are accurate, some arent. Like, Lucina being towards garbage tier where she belongs.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Eventhubs is more like a popularity tier list imo. Not accurate, though happy to see people are interested in Marth. Also possibly Marth is ranked higher because Mr. E (or what's his name) bopped M2K's diddy.

Last edited:

BatShark

Smash Apprentice
Marth has actually been that high on the Eventhubs list for probably at least a month now, I think his position is relatively unchanged there since the Mr. E thing.

Definitely agree that Eventhubs tier lists are suspect though, and that this one in particular has some huge oversights.

Timbers

check me out
to be fair, this list looks a lot more accurate (imo) than it did two weeks ago. I'm almost surprised that Marth is even top 20 on their list despite not being a faceroll cheese character.

with that in mind, this list is still 100% generated by casuals.

Last edited:

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
I agree that Marth is potential top 20 however 8 is a bit too high with projectile spam being a gigantic problem however Marth has potential to be top 10 if the player knows how to use him right (Like Mr.E for example)

Top Bottom