• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marthmaster92' s & UltVGmer's sig shop. *MOVED*

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty much done, i just wanna know if u want me to put ur name anywhere in the sig.

The renders were really tough to mess around with, but this is what i got so far:

*let me know of any changes, kk

EEvisu

Smash Lord
UltVGmer I'd like to request one of ur works for a sig

please just make it the size of say the one you have in ur sig now
if possible I'd like the sig color to match the stock color since the stock will be my avi on another site
Text: Fresh

Stock:

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
This might be one of my bests. Kk, EEvisu here yah go!

Tell me if there's anything u want to change and i'll do my best. And dont forget to tell ppl about us (mostly me :p).

~EDIT~ Where do u get those GIF's in ur sig, they're halarious!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
OMG you are freaking amazing man that looks great I cant wait to go show it off on my other forum =D thanks I owe you man no dout

and I go to this ****** site called 4chan and they have life random gifs there but its sooooooo hard to find ur way around that site lol.

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
OMG you are freaking amazing man that looks great I cant wait to go show it off on my other forum =D thanks I owe you man no dout

and I go to this ****** site called 4chan and they have life random gifs there but its sooooooo hard to find ur way around that site lol.
No Prob, glad u like it :cool:. I gotta check that site out!!

Top Bottom