• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Up-throw to F-smash combos

jeet

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to tighten up my punish game with Marth. As a part of this, I'm trying to implement up-throw f-smash with different percents/DIs on fastfallers. I was wondering if a flowchart for this problem exists. E.g. if I up-throw Fox at 78% and they full away DI, then I have to walk forward for a tipper (I don't know if this is actually true).

If there isn't a flowchart, I'd appreciate if someone at least knew percent ranges where up-throw can combo into tipper f-smash on Fox, Falco, and C. Falcon. Also, is there any combination of percent and DI where pivoting is required to hit a tipper?

Based on my own testing, it seems to be easiest to tipper fsmash fox between 55-80% (I haven't looked much into falco/falcon yet), but some DIs are tricky even in this range.

All help/advice is appreciated.

Top Bottom