• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Up Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
So almost everyone knows if you hold right while using Roy's recovery move, Blazer, he moves significantly to the right. I don't know if anyone else knew this, but Marth can do it too! The effect is less significant, yet still applies.

The possibly strangest thing is that this doesn't work in Brawl or Smash 4, so maybe it was unintentional.

So go ahead, whenever you need the extra distance, hold right during Dolphin Slash to go farther!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This is mandatory to master. It is often the difference between being able to land onstage or not after being shined. Use it.

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
1. Pretty much everyone knows this
2. It really was intentional because cpu's do this 100% of the time
3. It's not purely just more distance you also don't go as high

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Hmmmm. Alright. I just never realized this happened. I always prepared to fall to the side right after using it.

(I only play casual melee, so don't burn me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom