• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth to be a starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerumiLOLZ

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible that Marth won't be unlockable? He's on the box art and is also a starting amiibo figure. So is he now a starter?

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Considering how I'm pretty sure that everyone on the box arts before has been starters, seems likely. Of course, I don't know how much stock to put in the amiibos.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Him being on the cover makes it pretty certain. It also makes complete sense as Marth is the 'main' Fire Emblem rep, and the first lord. He should be a starter at this point.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I think Marth will be a starter. I'm hoping Marth and Ike will be the starters, and Lucina and Robin will be the unlockables.

TerumiLOLZ

Smash Apprentice
I think Marth will be a starter. I'm hoping Marth and Ike will be the starters, and Lucina and Robin will be the unlockables.
Or maybe Marth and Ike switch. Ike is the unlockable this time around along with Lucina and Robin.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Or maybe Marth and Ike switch. Ike is the unlockable this time around along with Lucina and Robin.
That could be the case too. I think Marth should be a starter at least, and I think Lucina should be an unlockable (I'm not saying she will be) but who knows.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
I have the feeling I've put this somewhere else, but two most likely options:

1) Marth and Ike starters, Robin and Lucina unlockable
2) Marth and Robin starters, Ike and Lucina unlockable

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I have the feeling I've put this somewhere else, but two most likely options:

1) Marth and Ike starters, Robin and Lucina unlockable
2) Marth and Robin starters, Ike and Lucina unlockable
I like option 1 better, but both are fine.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Marth's going on his 3rd game. It's be strange if he wasn't a starter. The other 3 will probably be unlockable.

Marth-Killer and Robin will definitely be unlocks though. They have new-comer status.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Marth's going on his 3rd game. It's be strange if he wasn't a starter. The other 3 will probably be unlockable.

Marth-Killer and Robin will definitely be unlocks though. They have new-comer status.
I don't think robin will be unlockable, that'll probably be given to ike since robin is the awakening rep, like how ike was the path of radiance rep in brawl, for example if chrom was playable with a unique moveset he would most likely be a starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom