• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Marth Tech/Guide Resource List (30+ Inside!)

AirFair

Marth tho
UPDATE 4/12/15
- Added Beat's Matchups and Chaingrab info
- Added Detailed Chaingrab thread
Can't believe I missed these.

AirFair

Marth tho
UPDATE 5/4/15
- Added Just for Tips 2.0

Just to clear this up, this is a new link because it's newer stuff, if that makes any sense. The original Just for Tips is basically just a playlist of Ken stuff.

I'll be updating this one when I can, because I usually just add videos I want to analyze to it. I won't be posting updates about it, so you can just check it frequently.

Thanks!

EDIT UPDATE:
2 in the same day. Awesome.
- Added Ippo's SSBM Training Tips.

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
I got stickied? Wow that's awesome! thanks for deeming my work, which is gathering other people's work, important.

Its good organization and by sticky'ing this it by extension recognizes other contributors to the site.

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
UPDATE 8/26/2015
- Added SSBMT Marth Chaingrab tutorial

I feel like I'm missing something.

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Your list was alright, but I feel like I made some concrete points as to why some of those items were not absolute.

AirFair

Marth tho
UPDATE 9/27/15
A month and a day since the last. Thank Kira.
- Added Downsmash vs Sheik and Marth Overview, both by SSBM Tutorials.

Scurry059

Smash Cadet
Now it's time to go even further with Marth and find out the secrets. Most likely using this guide to help me

Btp

Smash Rookie
I'm currently working my way backwards through the Ask PPMD thread and linking all of the good posts in a google doc. The doc is here if you're interested.

I'm also keeping my own guide list here so feel free to link it or just pick and choose the ones that you don't have in your post already.

AirFair

Marth tho
UPDATE 7/15/16
sorry I haven't touched this in forever!
-Added Useful No Impact Landings
-Added Tipper Dsmash rest punish setup
-Added Fox Edgeguarding flowchart
-Added PPMD vs Leffen Apex Analysis
-Added techchasing off missed tech guide (SORRY xXadevs2000Xx xXadevs2000Xx THAT"S REALLY BAD OF ME TO FORGET BUT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD GUIDE)

shoutouts to the Melee Library. Makes this thread kind of obsolete now lol

Jebus244

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NOHANDLEB4RZ
I'm wondering if there are any apps available for quick references and training? I just found this app for Falcon and I think it's amazing. My training partner is learning Marth, and they're... well, let's say ADHD? Also easily overwhelmed with large bits a data like this.

If there was an app my partner could reference, I think they'd be much better off using it than coming here and feeling overwhelmed.

Top Bottom