• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Skype Group?

KABO0S

Smash Cadet
A really close friend of mine is very active in the Smash community and he's constantly chatting with people on their Ness skype group. I was wondering, do we have something similar? If so, I'd like to join and I'm sure others would too. If not, could we get something rolling on that? We could discuss strategy, practice tips, smash tournaments, etc.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
It might be nicer to use Mumble, because that way it's just a server people can join and leave whenever they want, instead of someone needing to host the call all the time. If you folks want, I run a Mumble server and could add a channel for Marth discussion.

Prynne

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for this. The Zelda mains have a Skype group as well and it's a lot of fun, and very helpful. I'm trying to pick up Marth as well. Well, I'm trying to switch to Marth, but we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
It sounds like folks are fairly positive about it. The IP for my server is 99.3$.$3.$16
Replace the $s with "2"s. The port is the default, 64738. I'm hovering somewhere around in one of the channels a good amount of the time, so just give me a shout if you want to talk in the Smash channel.

KABO0S

Smash Cadet
Thanks so much for helping out Binary Clone. Can't wait to get some solid PM Marth discussions going in real time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm fine putting my thoughts down. Don't have time or drive for skype/mumble chats.

Top Bottom