• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-------- Marth Picture Gallery -------- (Last Update: 6.4.08)

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I got an awesome Marth pic I'll post here someday... but in the meantime, here's someone else:

You may recognize that pic from the "soothing song" I've been posting a while ago. :grin:

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Great pics everyone!! I want to use one of these (I like the one where Marth and Ike are fighting and both of their swords are on the ground in front of them because they used fsmashes) as my new sig and have it say "ike is solid' but I'm not a great sig guy. if any of you can or know someone who can do that, that would be great.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight: Can I have that?
Marth: Pfft, no way!
You just gave me a caption for that pic! :chuckle:

Like I said, could one of you guys make that one of Ike and Marth my sig, that would be great and helpful. Thanks in advance, I hope!

^- You mean this one from the original post?

How about I do it? :) I'll make it after I'm done looking at these boards.

Anyhow, MOAR PICS FROM ME!!!11! (LOL):

"Marth 94"

"Marth 95 - 'Whoaaaop!' (LOL)"

"Marth 96 - Close-Up!" (yeah, I already posted this pic earlier in the topic, but oh well)

"Marth 97"

"Marth & Zero Suit Samus 03"

"Marth & Zero Suit Samus 04"

"Marth 98 - Crazy Sexy!" :love:

"Marth & Pit"

Top Bottom