• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth mains

ZeronX

Smash Cadet
just like in melee, Marth will defs be one of my mains

My mains will be: Snake(primary), Marth(secondary), and probably Captain Falcon(third)

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
1) Wario
2) Probably Dedede
3) Keep Marth in reserve to piss of my friends like I did in Melee *chuckle* and since it seems Marth is even easier to pick up this time around it should be even easier. :p

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You know, until I can really play the game, I'm not quite sure who I'll main.

And not to sound like a scrub, but since there is very little lag/stun time, it seems the "cheap" characters that can cause some significant stun will>>>>>>>>>>Any other normal character.

I really hope that's not true. I really do.

Count Alphez

Smash Rookie
im new to this site... however as a smash veteran since the dawn of the first 64, i feel insulted and annoyed that people talk about "multiple mains" and having several characters. theres not such a large selection of characters that people should feel as though they can afford to use a range of characters. dont get me wrong, there are a significant amount of characters in brawl. but not so many that people should abuse this. zelda is the limit i'll tolerate. being two characters in one... build up your skill with ONE character. dont just use multiple ones so that you can blab about who your favourites are and how dedicated fans of nintendo series' you must be.

that all being said. i use marth, marth and ONLY marth. and always will

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
im new to this site... however as a smash veteran since the dawn of the first 64, i feel insulted and annoyed that people talk about "multiple mains" and having several characters. theres not such a large selection of characters that people should feel as though they can afford to use a range of characters. dont get me wrong, there are a significant amount of characters in brawl. but not so many that people should abuse this. zelda is the limit i'll tolerate. being two characters in one... build up your skill with ONE character. dont just use multiple ones so that you can blab about who your favourites are and how dedicated fans of nintendo series' you must be.

that all being said. i use marth, marth and ONLY marth. and always will
You, sir, need THE SOOTHING SONG!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBpdJtdLCs

No no, don't thank me.

Desu.

Smash Cadet
I'll most likely be attempting those characters who aren't deformed shapes, cartoony condensed humans, or strange animals; mainly Pit First, Peach Second, Marth probably third now.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I'll definitely be maining him along with Mario, Ike, and Pit. He's a beast in Melee and he's still a beast in Brawl! :) Do any of you have any combos you do with Marth in Brawl?

rklamer

Smash Cadet
I've planned on maining Marth since the release of the first Brawl trailer at E3. If he wasn't in, I wasn't gonna play this much at all.

I'm maining as him, and I look forward to beating people who complain about how "cheap" and "overused" he is and stuff. I listened to people in Melee when they said to not be Marth, but not this time. Marth all the way.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
idk if ill be maining him or demaining

LOL its just that soo many new chars and choices this time.

marth is so fun to use tho.

1.marth
2.pit
3.ike
4.sonic
5.lucario
thats my list of mains who ill hcoose from once i get the game

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
I already made my decision when I heard he was back. However, I think I will only use him for one on one matches. Anything more than a one on one match, I think I'll stick with my Ganondorf. :laugh:

tsuji

Smash Rookie
I've played alot with marth, tried other character and decided to main Marth (lucario as 2nd main). ^^

Maku

Smash Apprentice
Yup
Marth is my main all the way i only used Ike a couple of times...
i feel kinda bad because there's so many new people...
and i dont use them!
Oh well Marth gets the job done!

Top Bottom